2015年9月11日 星期五

一幅 燒掉 化獻給諸佛菩薩 50F 油畫

『 Lu Kang ~ Long Shan Temple ~ Chang Hwa , Taiwan 』
Size: 50 F , Oil , Dec. 2014
Michael Yadi 

Note :  this Oil painting had been fired and burn by me in December 10th dedicated to the Holly Buddha and Bodhisattva s of this Buddhist temple in Chang Hwa , Taiwan. 

Creation reason and behind this work story

Impressionism is my favorite ism in art and I choose to study and major. And in the impression... ism Monet is whom I esteem as Spirit Teacher in art learning and  creation progressing track. In year 2004 I had an amazing rare chance to visit O' say museum in Paris. In that time the most impressive Impressionism works was Monet 's  Rouen Church. I was deeply impressed by Monet's Amazing light and shadow , air colors~ God - level impressionism skills. In 2014 in February Monet 's many works came to Taipei Taiwan to exhibit I went to visit the great Monet 's works exhibition. Once again I was deeply touched and inspired by Monet 's grand works. As living and growing up in Eastern Asia I wanna follow Monet's step ~ using the impressionism theory and skills incorporated into 『 Eastern  Universe & Human  Wisdom : Zan  and Ancient Chinese 『 Qi  (炁 ) energy  』  to paint  Human important mind&soul spiritual civilization building in East. But during painting this work something happened unbelievably and incredibly. And  in December 6th ( Saturday) I was hit by a motorcycle when walking along the road incidentally and  terribly. I'd been sent to the hospital for one day and lied on the bed for 3 days. This car accident sharked and terrified me too much. So I discussed with my oil painting art teacher about this  after discussing with my painting teacher I decided to burn and fire this Oil work dedicating to Buddha s  and Bodhisattva s  of  Lu Kang Long Shan Temple. 


工畫師的修煉 ~  介紹一幅 燒掉 化獻給諸佛菩薩 50F 油畫 ~

這幅50F油畫 ~ 是一場戶外寫生創作 ~ 是在畫完   Taichung City Park  (<=click in )  ~ 與  后里 金黃色稻田 2014  (<=click in ) 2014 年 10~ 12月初  )  ~ 兩幅油畫戶外寫生 之後 , 所進行的一幅 重要大幅創作 ~ 是想要用 祖師 莫內 光和影的理論與技術 ~ 效法 印象派 祖師 莫內  畫 盧昂教堂 之精神~  來畫 東方 重要靈性精神文明 ~ 佛寺建築 ~  結合 近期頓悟 體悟之  東方 自性光  + 炁能 觀能感知    ~ 所想要表達的一幅畫作 ~ 只是 過程發生不可思議 之story ~  在12月初 將這一幅 油畫 燒掉 化獻給 諸佛菩薩 ~ to be continued ~ 自性 無量光明 :)


關於  自性光 炁能 東方印象 的整個思考脈絡、推演進化之完整過程描述 ~ 

請閱讀以下這篇 =>  東方 印象 


the creation process photo record: 













many people chant Sutra and Buddhist incantations early in the morning, central Taiwan












Using Marker pen to finish the sketch and painting structure design

















其實 我很喜歡 這一幅戶外寫生油畫 ~  會想要畫這一幅畫~ 是受 莫內 畫盧昂教堂 的啟發~ 我想學習西方繪畫藝術 印象祖師  莫內 運用其創造之 印象 空氣 光和影 繪畫藝術理論與技法  去畫下 ~ 記錄下西方信仰 核心建築 : 教堂的光影 ~ 2004年~ 去法國參訪 奧塞美術館~ 最讓我感到震撼的就是 莫內 的盧昂大教堂 ~ 站在莫內盧昂大教堂畫作前面許久~ 被其光影 筆觸 色彩~ 感到非常大的震撼!!! 

而今年 年初參觀 莫內來台展~ 

再次 受 莫內 真跡畫作 之洗禮~ 基於這樣的背景 ~ 很想用印象技法 ~ 一點一滴 一筆一筆 去記錄下 畫下 這屬於東方 最重要的核心靈性精神 文化信仰 之建築 ~ 之 炁場 能量 光影 空氣 ~ 也因此 而提出 自性光 炁能 東方印象~ 也因為去畫 鹿港 龍山寺 的過程~ 剎那間產生 一個繪畫藝術 之 概念 ~ 

(  ~2014年 12月10日左右 ~ 經過跟我的油畫藝術指導老師 討論之後 ~ 我已經把這一幅油畫 燒掉 化獻給 彰化 鹿港 龍山寺 諸佛菩薩  )





















沒有留言:

張貼留言